The Lake County Radio Control Club meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month (unless this falls on a holiday such as Independence Day or New Year’s Day in which case the meeting will be held on the following Thursday).
The current meeting location is:
Village of Lindenhurst
Village Hall (Temporarily closed)
2301 E. Sand Lake Rd.
Lindenhurst, IL 60046
All meetings start at 7:15 P.M
Zoom Conference, July 2, 7:00PM
Members provided ID and Password by email.
For additional Info, contact Wally
Meeting times & location are subject to change.
Members will be notified by email.
LCRCC Schedule of events for 2020:
Monthly Themed Events
April 19, 2020 Opening Day – Host: Wally Szempruch, Coffee & Donuts
May 10, 2020 Theme & Host: TBD
- Canceled! June 7, 2020 Theme: VTOL, Host: Dave Harrington
- July 12, 2020 Theme: Biplanes, Host: Bill Rago
- August 9, 2020 Annual Picnic, Hosts: Jim and Joan Doubek (Date Tentative)
- September 6, 2020 Theme: TBD, Host: Rich Granitz (Tentative)
- September 12, Hold for Waukegan Air Show attendance (Tentative)
- October 4, 2020 Theme: TBD, Host: Gary Shakin
Contact Wally (Events Director) to volunteer for hosting an event!
Note: No rain dates – if canceled due to inclement weather, it will not be rescheduled.
Suggested Themes: (Determined by Host)
- Warbirds and Electric Plane
- Heli’s and Quad’s
- Biplanes and Giant Scale
- Sport Planes / 3D/ VTOL
LCRCC monthly themed events are held at the club flying field. Food, when provided, will be served around noon. Although a particular aircraft theme is announced, all models are welcome.